27 Oct Introducing Intel Geospatial
Intel Geospatial Launches Cloud Geovisual Data Management Platform Featuring Multi-Source 3D Data and AI-Powered Analytics
SANTA CLARA, C.A. — October 27, 2020 —The Intel Geospatial cloud platform is launching today to transform the way industries manage their assets, including Utilities, Smart cities, and Oil and Gas. By providing customers with a unified platform that features a broad range of multi-source data types, geovisual data management, immersive 3D visualization, analytic applications, and enterprise integration, Intel Geospatial is turning labor-intensive asset management into a streamlined, data-driven science, making it easy to extract business insights at scale.
The Intel Geospatial platform provides unprecedented access to a wide range of high-quality 2D and 3D geospatial data and analytic applications through our ecosystem of trusted partners. Supporting both current and future use cases, this growing ecosystem provides our customers with the tools they need to transform geospatial data into smarter, more efficient business solutions.
- Geovisual Data Management
- Asset Records Correlation
- Vegetation Management
- Fire Risk Assessment and Visual Inspection
- Boost productivity with actionable insights
- Solve complex use cases with reliable AI-assisted intelligence
- Streamline operations by integrating intelligence with enterprise workflows
- Optimize asset and risk management operations
- Maximize GIS investments and augment systems of record
To learn more about Intel Geospatial please visit www.intelgeospatial.local